|Posted by Kelly on May 12, 2014 at 1:30 AM||comments (0)|
-Pasta (wide & wavy)
-Salt & Pepper
-Peppers & Onions (etc. Veggies)
Boil water in pot, Add noodles/pasta
While pasta is cooking, begin bread.
Drain pasta. Pour Pasta back in pot.
Add Veggies, Bacon Bits, Alfredo Sauce, Salt & Pepper & Garlic Powder. Let cook & mix.
Melt butter in saucepan, add garlic powder.
Pour melted butter mixture over bread.
Sprinkle Cheese on top.
|Posted by Kelly on April 30, 2014 at 10:05 PM||comments (0)|
1 & 1/2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
1/3 Cup Melted Butter
1/3 Cup Sugar
Stir all ingredients together...
Press into bottom of pan
|Posted by Kelly on January 10, 2014 at 10:10 PM||comments (0)|
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=614011051985304&set=a.449047758481635.114859.290909660962113&type=1" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">
1/2 ounce Malibu rum
1/2 ounce light rum
1/2 ounce blue curacao
1/2 ounce apple pucker (or melon liqueur)
Equal parts sweet 'n sour mix + pineapple juice
Garnish with a cherry
|Posted by Kelly on December 9, 2013 at 1:30 AM||comments (0)|
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
Yields: 10 Servings
Cooling: 180 Minutes
1 Prepared 9-inch (6 oz.) Graham Cracker Crust
1 Can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
2 Large Egg Yolks
2 Cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
1/4 Cup Chopped Nuts
WHISK together evaporated milk and egg yolks in medium saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is very hot and thickens slightly; do not boil. Remove from heat; stir in morsels until completely melted and mixture is smooth.
POUR into crust; refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Top with whipped cream before serving; sprinkle with nuts.
|Posted by Kelly on December 9, 2013 at 1:15 AM||comments (0)|
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Yields: 24 Servings
1 package (16 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Ultimates™
Refrigerated Pecan Turtle Delight Cookie Dough
2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
1 can (14 ounces) Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 large eggs
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
1/3 Cup Caramel Ice Cream Topping
1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
2 Tablespoons Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
PREHEAT oven to 325° F. Paper-line 24 muffin cups.
Cut each square of dough in half. Place one piece of dough in each muffin cup.
BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth. Spoon about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
BAKE for additional 15 to 18 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Top each with caramel topping, pecans and morsels.
|Posted by Kelly on December 4, 2013 at 9:45 PM||comments (0)|
1 can seamless crescent rolls
1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, room temperature
1/4 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1. With your hand mixer, beat sugar, cream cheese and vanilla together until smooth in a medium sized bowl
2. Unroll the crescent roll sheet. Stretch dough out slightly. It should be in the shape of a rectangle
3. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the top of the crescent sheet, leaving a gap at the edge about 1/2 inch
4. Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top of cream cheese
5. Roll the crescent sheet up tightly and wrap in cling wrap
6.Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight
7. When chilled preheat oven to 350°
8. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper to prevent sticking
9. Slice the crescent roll into 1/4" slices.
Bake on prepared cookie sheet for 12 -14 minutes until crescent roll appears golden brown.
10. Transfer to wire rack to cool, then enjoy
|Posted by Kelly on November 13, 2013 at 12:00 AM||comments (0)|
Kung Pao Chicken is one of my favorite dishes so I can not wait to try this out.
1lb boneless, skinless chicken breast 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 cup celery, chopped (about 4 ribs) 1/4 Cup Lower Sodium Soy Sauce
1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp unsalted roasted peanuts 1 Tbsp Chili Oil (Or Sesame Oil)
3-4 small chili peppers 2 Tbsp Rice Wine
1 tbsp minced garlic 1 Tsp Brown Sugar
1 tbsp minced ginger
1. Chop chicken into 1/2 in. chunks
2. Saute garlic & ginger in olive oil 2-3 minutes
3. Add chicken & brown for 5-7 minutes
4. Remove chicken, Saute peppers & celery for 2 minutes
5. Add peanuts & brown slightly for another 2 minutes
6. Mix soy sauce, chili oil, rice wine, sugar and sriracha sauce
7. Add chicken and sauce mixture to pan, cook on med-low
8. Add cornstarch slowly, stirring thoroughly
9. Continue to simmer an additional 5 minutes, until sauce thickens
10. Serve over brown rice